My aim is to keep learning so I can always bring the best to my clients. Having spent the first 7 years of my personal training career living in the USA, I returned and literally started again when it came to building my portfolio of qualifications. I make the time to take at least two new qualifications every year, and regularly attend fitness professional conferences both in the UK and overseas.
- Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS) level 4
- Premier Fitness/Active IQ Diploma in Personal Training
- Premier Fitness Certificate in Fitness Instruction
- Premier Certificate in Nutrition for Health and Fitness
- Premier Certificate in Sports Massage
- Premier Masters in Personal Training (RMT + MBF)
- Wright Foundation Exercise Referral Consultant
- 4-day First Aid at Work Certificate
- Spinning® Star 3 Indoor Cycling Instructor
- Nordic Walking UK Instructor
- Level 1 British Triathlon Coach Level 1
- UK Athletics Coach Level 1
- Phase IV Cardiac Rehab (REPS level 4)
- Kranking® instructor
- ViPR instructor
- Optimal Life Fitness EKI – Extreme Kettlebell Instructor
- Optimal Life Fitness Olympic Weightlifting Instructor
- Gravity Personal Trainer
- Jordan – Unconventional Training Specialist
- IBBC Bulgarian Bag Instructor
- Wright Foundation Specialist in Cancer Rehabilitation (REPS level 4)
- TRX Group Suspension Training
- Pulmonary Rehab Specialist (REPS Level 4)
Vicki has dropped a brilliant 15kg (32lbs), with 14cm (5.5”) from her waist, 11.5cm (4.5”) from her hips, and 10cm (4”) from her chest and back. She is one of our most consistent and enthusiastic class members, with the results to show for it!
Experience is everything
I believe that qualifications don’t mean a thing without experience. After 17 years in this industry I have plenty of both, but it is undoubtedly my passion and desire to give my best to my clients which sets me apart. I love my job, and the ability it has to truly change lives.
I won’t sell you on unrealistic goals, quick fix solutions or exercise fads, but help you to build a lasting lifestyle change to bring ongoing results. If you are prepared to bring your best, at whatever level that is, then I promise to exceed your expectations with what I give you in return.